Saturday, September 13, 2008

Street Fighter IV... Lookin' Good



Okay, so I'm unashamedly a fan of the fighter genre... Oh how many hours I used to spend getting owned when I first started playing them (Hey.. I was only like.. 4.. poor motor skills I say) but when Street Fighter II came around, I finally found my place, somewhere between Chun Li's spinning bird kick and her meaty thighs I had found my place...

So when Street Fighter IV was announced, I was a bit.. meh, really. SFII and SFII: Turbo were for me the peak of the series... 3D fighting games haven't really ever been able to capture (for me at least) the feel of a 2D fighter.. But street fighter... is making amends...

The above is a video of Chun-Li taking on new character Viper... They move beautifully, it's very fluid.. and it's very.. Street Fighter.

No comments: