Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*cough cough*

Well, it's a bit dusty around here, but I think we're set to get back up. I'm back from my adventure much wisened and enlightened, and ready to get some reviews done!

Though, I couldn't help posting this little pearl of gaming for a purpose, a subject that I think is pretty interesting and challenges us not only as players but people. Gaming is, as the Ludologists
would say, it's own medium and completely different from films or any other type of media, and this means it can achieve things that those media's cannot.

So on my adventures in the internet I found this:



Yes, that's right, join forces with John McCain in fighting those damn pigs! *sighs* I hold very little political opinion towards America, but this amuses me to no end. Is it just me, or does it remind you of the glory days of propaganda? Either way, enjoy and take it with a grain of salt. =P

Hopefully you'll be seeing Aeon and myself soon with a maybe review of Phoenix Wright and an update on Age of Conan's long term playability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more like phoenix wrong